(Diatomaceous Earth) *Eat this Dirt, yea right !

It looks like dirt ....

....that's why I call it that, looks more like flour or a real fine sand, but that's where the funny-business stops. This stuff ain't dirt, but looks it, and taste damn near, and it's saving the lives of humans and animals alike. And has been for thousands of years ... I was there, "where have I been?" But, my first question was, "you want me to eat what?

And then: "It's supposed to do what for me?" ..... "And this is because of what?" .... "Because by body is depleted in what?" .... "And why should I have this 'Silica,' as you call it?"
"Well thanks for telling me. Now I can stop taking these damn drugs from the doc, who hands them out like dinner mints; I might add."




Diatomaceous Earth ....
.... (pictured above - magnified 7000 times)- resembling a bowl of wheat Chex and Rice Chex Cereal before the milk and honey. (didn't see anything that would pass as a Chereo did you?) These 'chex' have a very strong negative charge, and as they move through the stomach and digestive tract, they attract and absorb bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticides, drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals .... and the beat goes on.


These Chex clear out the body, and in addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are absorbed by this dirt, I mean, Diatoms, and then flushed from the body.There's nothing more to ask for.
The dirt, on this dirt, of historical value:

DE(Diatomaceous Earth Powder
The use and beneficial effect of DE (Diatomaceous Earth Powder) goes back more than 5,000 years to ancient China where it became part of the pantheon of traditional Chinese Medicine. In many countries, it is used as an additive to stored grain to keep it bug free and to make the flour go further. In Europe, it is used by health-conscious individuals seeking alternatives to chemicals commonly used to strengthen hair, skin, bones, and to promote their general well-being. In Austrialian studies, DE was found to lower blood cholesterol in humans. It is estimated that there are more than 1,500 ways DE is beneficial to humans, plants, and animals.

As a daily supplement, many believe that it's most beneficial uses is for internal cleansing by aiding in the elimination of intestinal parasites, which are not able to develop an immunity to the sharp edges of DE. It is also an excellent source of plant derived silica.


In 1939, the Nobel Prize winner for chemistry, Professor Adolf Butenant, proved that life can not exist without Silica. Silica plays an important role in many body functions and has a direct relationship to mineral absorption.


This dirt, I mean, Diatoms, are 84% Silicon Dioxide, and ....
.... a top cancer researcher has said, it is the best natural chelating product available - for pulling heavy metals from the bloodstream. Many believe that the increase in the number of cases of Heavy metal poisoning has occurred in part due to mercury in vaccines, fluoridated water, deodorants with aluminum, some seafood, foil wrap, cooking in aluminum cookware, and a number of other ways.

Testimonials

It Works!
In the process of placing my second order, I wanted to send an email regarding how Diatomaceous Earth worked for me. I am no longer awakened in the middle of the night with hip pain, but the first thing my husband and I noticed was not being tired all the time. Having energy throughout the day, and not crashing midafternoon equals more projects, activities etc accomplished at the end of the day. We have shared this product with some friends. One of our friends is a painter by trade. He has (had) arthritic pain in his pinky finger which he could not bend to touch his palm without excrutiating pain, making it hard to work . After taking DE for about 11/2 weeks-he can now bend it with much, much less pain. Another friend who is balding on top, went to his barber. As the barber was giving him his usual flattop haircut he asked him what he's been doing becau se his hair was growing! Needless to say our friend is very excited about this product, which is why I am about to order 50lbs. One more thing. Carpenter Ants DO NOT like this stuff. I sprinkled it around the foundation of my home and have not seen an ant anywhere!! Thank you for offering this product and for keeping it so very affordable!!

M. Novinsky - L.I., NY
----

A "miracle" in my life
I have to tell you that Diatomaceous Earth is a 'miracle' in my life. For the past 5 years or so, my whole right side has been in pain. The last few weeks, the pain was excruciating. I had never contemplated hip replacement surgery, but the pain was so bad I would have had to do something if the DE had not started relieving the pain. I walked with a complete limp on the right side and could not bend down nor lift my right leg up to put on a shoe. After only 7 days, my husband and family can not believe what DE has done for me. Looking forward to continued healing the next several weeks.

Thank-you,
Gabrielle
----

Thanks for being there!
Now, about my DE. Been on a rounded tablespoon a day for 3 weeks this Friday. And I can already say, "Where have you been all my life"?! My back ache was gone in 3 days, been bad for about 3 weeks prior. Dry skin in now shiny, no flakes. And had trouble all this year with right knee locking up and very painful, down on knees working in my gardens, well, that has stopped, too!!! AND, I got rid of flea infestation at my sisters house she had been fighting with chemicals the last 6 or 8 months!! Fantastic stuff!! Thanks for being there!

Sincerely,
Larry
----

Stunned by the results
Dear Friends,

After less than two weeks of taking "earth," I'm stunned by the results. My sister said to take it slow. I took one treatment daily for three days and then increased it to two treatments daily. I try to take it earlier in the day as it gives me too much energy before bedtime.

Two days ago, I awoke in the middle of the night and noticed something. I had been suffering with severe pain in the bottoms of my heels. It was so severe that I couldn't put any weight on it. People would have to help me up and down stairs so I wouldn't fall. I realized in the middle of the night that I didn't have anymore pain in my heels. Unbelieveable, because I have been suffering with this heel condition for two years or more.

Thanks so much. I'll be telling my friends.

Julie
----

Kari - Nebraska
I just got back from the Doctor and he could not believe how much my cholerterol had went down!! No drugs--did it all naturally!! The Doctor even wrote down Diatomaceous Earth so he could do some research on it. My high blood pressure was also down. I do not like to take any medication, so I was very excited about my "natural" results. Also--for the 1st time in years I have fingernails!!! I can't believe how fast and strong they are growing. My complexion has also cleared up. Never have had a really bad face, but always a zit here and there---but now----smooth!!! I also love the way it makes my teeth feel when I dip my toothbrush in it.











Save 10% on All Products

No comments:

Post a Comment