'my' Home [VIDEO] Business


"Most of the shadows in this life are caused by standing in ones own sunshine." -Emerson
I wouldn't have started with this quote, or this one ....
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
....if I wasn't absolutely positive of their validity and the power of their truth. And, as I mentioned in my prior hub page, 'Unemployment Checks Stopped,' nothing is done of any importance untill there is no 'safe harbor' and You decide how much You are worth and not let it up to somebody else to decide that for you. And, frankly, it is much harder to kick the addiction of getting help than it will be to find something that You are good at, that you've been hiding from yourself, that will also pay you, and pay you handsomely.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank 'you know Who' for this wonderful opportunity. And I also thank 'you know Who' that I am able to share this with you.
Yes, it was easy, wasn't it, to let somebody else take care of you, or to let anybody take care of you. But luckily, one day, like it did for me, it will stop. And instead of regretting and worrying and trying to get another @#$%^& job to replace it so you can be back in the same 'BAG' again, You have a chance, again, to take care of yourself, with your talent. And if the other bag you hung on yourself is - "oh, I don't have any talent I could never do that" - then all you need do is get that out of your head. Screw talent.
Just think, you haven't created anything because you have told yourself all these years that you don't have talent. So tell yourself instead that you don't need talent, and be amazed and see all the things you have created. Than after, you will have proof for yourself that you are indeed talented and very creative. It's all in the head.
And don't think for a moment that you need talent for this super opportunity. All you need is a group of DESIRE and a few days to make much needed'MISTAKES' just to prove yourself to Yourself. I should know, I was there where you are. But now, lucky for you, you wont have to go through the difficult business challenges of starting out, like I did. You'll have my eBook to guide you, and my YouTube Channel, our 'home office' where we meet, and our other social medias where we'll share and learn from each other.
And between you and me, I don't know of anybody, the world over, that is doing this like I have for the past three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment